You're The One That I've Found Love In Heart!

You're The One That I've Found Love In Heart
And now I'm on top of a mountain,
Where from I can see your face
Where from I can jump without fear,
Into the unknown abysms of love
Where I can dance like a peacok
In the flutter of my dreams,
In the tune of your heart beat,
Where I can hear your voice,
In the lisp of this blowing wind
Where I can breathe your redolence
In the bloom of fragrant flowers
Oh! You are a royal swan in my heart's lake
Where I feel the rippling of love,
By the flap of your white wings.
You're the princess of my coral-island
And I'll make a cedrine palace
Where the leaves of pine trees__
And almond trees of my winter garden
Will sing together for you........
In the soft whisper of a cool breeze.
And I'll make a pavilion on a hill
With the wood of willow tree
Where the peahens will dance for you,
In the soft song of rain drops......
Oh!  my heart is throbbing,
For you've come to my vale,
To caress those lonely flowers,
Of my ever blooming dreams.......
My heart will beseech to this rainbow
And to these birds of the skies,
To make an iridescent feather-bed
For bearing your silky body in my mansion
And thus the moon of this noon of night__
Will sink reluctuntly into his blues
By hiding his silver moonlight,
In the shining of your cheeks.....
Oh! You're the one that I've found love in heart
And I shall enshrine you in my heart;
In the chastity of my heart's attic,
To worship you rest of my life.....

VIPINS PUTHOORAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love