Boadicea

**Boadicea**

A new day has come in my shell
Underneath my chrysalis of life
For the metamorphosis of my shadow
When I listened to the rain,
Of love from a heart's sunset blue.
That fascinated me with a few words.
"Be my love and friend"!
Understand me or my love!
In your heart my love reside,
I hold a vow in my every heart beat,
That I'll never leave you alone.
Forget your frozen summer's struggles.
Everytime I'll forgive you,
For your perfect lies.
I'll hold you till the end of time.
"Be my love and friend"!
Breathe the fragrance of my love now,
The fragarnce of my red-rose,
That dances in your autumn swing.
Bite the sweet-sour apples of my garden.
Taste the ripened plum of my heart.
You and I are now in a land,
And walking through the rain of love,
Where my soul tells all,
To you my sweetheart.
Your soul lost in memories with you.
Give me your smile now for me.
My love will be a light through your heart.
Feel the straightening waves,
Of my soul_are the soldiers of our love.
If you're a child in my love,
I'll caress you with a mother's touch.
Whenever you call my name,
With these words from your heart,
That make a bridge to our hearts.
That we are in love.
And I'm not afraid now in my war of life
As you are my warrior queen,
The boadicea of my heart,
In the empire of my love.
I'll adorn your crown,
With my dandelion flowers.
And adore you with a bouquet of words
As I enshrine you in my heart
To vote for Universal love


VIPINS PUTHOORAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love