freedom


¥ Freedom ¥

A word, that ignited my incombustile mind,
I raised my marasmus jowl upward,
Opened my sutured mouth,

And I saw a blue sky in my heart.
My eyes then cascaded the caged fervour for freedom

That shined like pearls in a nacre.
Because once slavery emasculated all my passion for the vision of a feudalist.
He soured all my vigour and colour, 

And instituted me  in destitution.
He desecrated and eviscerated my characteristic abilities
He cumbered me with tapering embers on my cranium,

And enchained me and my dreams,
And smiled at seeing my wounds
No one could pacify the pain of my heart
Nor I got an emolient consolation from anyone.
Like a mimosa I trembled in between the melliepede legs of myriad blood sucking vampires.
And they treaded my entire calibre under their powerful calcaneum.
I was drowning in that moat in the different boat.
And like a lunatic they enchained me in that solitary confinement of slavery;
Draped me with arrows in my marrow,
And my sorrow was loud and long.
They broke my mirror of soul and I saw crumbled dreams in my cullet of soul.
And the wheels of my life cart mired entirely in the anarchial isle of slavery.
The Godlike hopes never blessed me in my temple of thoughts.
But I had a God everytime in the attic of my heart

And I worshiped him everyday
'Freedom'- that was my God
And one day He blessed me.
The eyes of the feudalist mind opened,
And he ordered a word, a word, a word, that
You have got ''Freedom''-
'''''''''The salvation from slavery'''''''''
Do you know what is the meaning of Freedom?

But a slave like me only knows; 


VIPINS PUTHOORAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love