VOICE OF FEAR




Voice of fear



When I float under a cloud;
I hear a strange voice aloud
That makes me to wander around
Nothing but a high pitched sound
That I feel in my heart like a threat
That dripping my mind with sweat
To cogitate me sitting on this sand
As like I'm trapped in a fairy land
Where I hear the shrill in my ears
Of a man who's been admist fears;
Or I can hear the growl of a hound
That trying to bring his mind round
I think I'm lost all alone in a maze,
And my mind's going around in a daze,
Here I feel everything as strange
As my life bound by woes beyond range
Nor can I walk here in this desert or run
For I'm not seeing an azure sky and a sun
But much have I learned now from my choices
So I can relate to all the fiendish voices,
And I see a path in my eldritch screech
That there's a God, to Him I can beseech
And He will lead me to the shore of mirth,
Eventhough I'm living down on this earth
VIPINS PUTHOORAN
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love