A song of despair

A song of despair

The night rain sing a soft song
Over the hills of my silence
To benumb my soul all along;
Hidden emotions to outflow in abundance.
A song of despair
That floats everywhere in air,
Till to the depth of my heart's creek
To cascade tears through my cheek.
But this moon heart is almost stone-dead
For she left me soon from my heart's stead.
My eyes reluctantly hide its shine,
And nothing follow me now, but my shadow
That's my crony now as to say mine
To walk with me throu' this despair-meadow.
But where I once walked,

With my lover and we stalked__
Holding her hand in my wrist
And holding my hand around her waist.
We woven then wings of dreams as our own
And built a nest on top of hope to be flown,
Our life was an opened book
Where the moments of love we took,
To write down in its pages
In our heart there were no rages__
Though the hands of destiny written its word
Over the golden pages of our life
And made our light of love blurred.
Today I harvest the weed-grown dreams of my past life.

And this orphan life has almost lost its essence
But to whom I should show my vengeance.
To this destiny or
To my despair.

VIPINS PUTHOORAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love