If you ever loved me



If you ever loved me,
Stab me with a dagger,
Over my wounded heart
Or crush my fragile mind,
With your cruel words;
If that you relish for a moment
As I'm not doing any atrocities
Unto your peaceful life___
As I'm loving your heart,
By my every breath
Stab me now with a dagger
If you relish it for a momment
But you were ever such a beautiful girl,
When I loved you.....
And every day seemed the same to me
When you loved me....
And no other girl was there as beautiful as like you
But, I cannot love you anymore,
Nor I like to be in your side again
As I hate the one in my life
Who's been avoiding my eyes
But I love the one,
with my whole heart and soul,
Who's been always longing for me 
VIPINS PUTHOORAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love