Bliss of a Paradise



                                                  Bliss of a Paradise

1.
I am my beloved's,
And her love towards me:
I  feel her love as a calm sea,
Through her heart's good deeds.
II.
O thou fariest among women!
Thy eyes loved many men
Come!  let us go to the garden,
Of my roses-our love has to be harden!
III.
In thy eyes of doves I always seek__
A garland of kisses;
When my love caresses,
On thy ruddy cheek!
IV.
O Come, we may find the pearls,
Of our seraphic dream,
That sleep in an oyster of our souls;
As to begin us a serene life in its beam.
V.
Beloved!  keep my heart in thy heart
As thou art the beat of my heart.
Where I shall see a bliss in your eyes:
The 'bliss of a paradise' above all skies! 
VIPINS PUTHOORAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality of Life

Orchard of Love